What's new

Body Kit suggestions for my s15 spec d

S

Shade Phoenix

Think il go for bn sport or the first Nismo picture then.
The new bumper will be a replacement when the bumper i have smashes to a billion pieces;P

But one thing, i got this kit:
Whats the name of it?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
hmm that kinda reminds me of the INGS kit from the 14a.. same sorta squary angles.. i'll check my silvia book when i get home.

*EDIT- Can you get a better pic of the front end? maybe a lighter shot!

S

Shade Phoenix

Il try, but the car is in my garage with a broken clutch and the light is wery bad in my garage, but i think its the same front as this photo

Reaction score
i like that hippo sleek kit, quite different? If it was wide arch i wouldnt use anything other then the vertex ;)

S

Shade Phoenix

yeah its nice, looks like a hippo=P he he

Dont think il go for a vertex, since almost all the other s15's here in norway have vertex=(

Reaction score
Country
no the front wings are Vertex.
they do them in vented or non vented.

On the ridge kit the skirts and front bumper wide so the front wing all blend in together.
its one of those kits that you cant mix and match. not withour doing alot of custom work too it.

P

Pazz

I've just ordered the Ridge kit myself.....:D gonna respray car in Midnight purple.

http://www.vertex-usa.com/catalog/home.php?cat=8
Do you know if these are FRP or ABS? Cause thats a decent price, even after shipping etc.

SO, whats the difference between Lang and Plain Vertex??? I thought lang was the normal, until I saw this website. The bumpers look exactly the same just that the Lang has little fender/side spoilers on the front.

Reaction score
Country
Do you know if these are FRP or ABS? Cause thats a decent price, even after shipping etc.

SO, whats the difference between Lang and Plain Vertex??? I thought lang was the normal, until I saw this website. The bumpers look exactly the same just that the Lang has little fender/side spoilers on the front.
The Kit is made of FRP..
There is a difference in the normal Vertex kit and the Lang, but they are very small, need to look very closely to spot them.
normal vertex is a bit more rounds at the base while the lang is abit more shaper. Carnads are optional on these kits.

im just a fan of the vertex kits as they are so smooth and just enhance the original lines on the car. not over the top IMO.