What's new

Random Irish S15

S

s15 Damo

Thanks mate it's mine, pics actually do it no justice it was so wet and miserable out looking for a sunny day to take some better pics

S

s15 Damo

Actually Ger i think i was talking to you somewhere before, you bought your car of Wes too didn't ya remember mine used to have gold wheels and your spoiler and crappy mirrors :wave:

J

james_pa28

That looks amazing! Only spoiler-less silvia I've ever actually liked! :thumbs:

G

Ger Keane

Actually Ger i think i was talking to you somewhere before, you bought your car of Wes too didn't ya remember mine used to have gold wheels and your spoiler and crappy mirrors :wave:
well Damo, ya was talkin to you on here before. didnt recognise the car. you have good taste with what you did with it!
have you had much interest in it??
unfortunately will have to sell mine to fund my travelling later on in the year.

S

s15 Damo

Het Jpo i actually bought them off a good friend of mine who bought them off some guy in Munster i think, he was goin to use them on his drift car but i convinced him how much of a sin it would be so he sold them to me.

Cheers for that Ger have had loads of interest offered loads of swaps no one has cash this time of year lol

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Het Jpo i actually bought them off a good friend of mine who bought them off some guy in Munster i think, he was goin to use them on his drift car but i convinced him how much of a sin it would be so he sold them to me.
Could've been the same fella by the sounds of it, just confirmed he sold them to a drifter! :) Well-wear, they're a very tasty set! :cool:

S

s15 Damo

Had some nice weather Sunday so took her out and washed her and took some better pics, carzone link updated

S

s15 Damo

i miss ir so much already after buying my new diesel just doin too much mileage per week for it unfortunately

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
how much mileage is too much??? I drive a Spec R and do 400-500miles a week in it, and thats just to work & back. I wouldn't have it any other way. I bought it to drive it, not to look at it sit on my drive. none of that weekend :ghey: car bull. I'm not on massive money either before you ask :cry:, only 2nd yr apprentice spark :nod:

J

james_pa28

how much mileage is too much??? I drive a Spec R and do 400-500miles a week in it, and thats just to work & back. I wouldn't have it any other way. I bought it to drive it, not to look at it sit on my drive. none of that weekend :ghey: car bull. I'm not on massive money either before you ask :cry:, only 2nd yr apprentice spark :nod:
Bang on there :thumbs:

I've done 18k in the 10 months I've owned my spec R, and have not had even a shadow of a scare with the mechanics of it!

Everybody always tells me to "buy a cheap car to drive to work in" but I bought my silvia to use! You only live once, make the most of it! I'd much rather be sat in trafic in my S15 than a diesel corsa or something! :nod:

I don't earn alot either, I keep my silvia on the road by the skin of my teeth... it's worth every penny and every second of time I put into it!