What's new

where to get cheap oem parts

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
quite a n00b question here, but i'm looking to buy some new (or as new) front wheel arch liners for my s15, but wheres the best place to get them from?

I've been searching around this site for the answer but cant find it. People seem to reccomend perfectrun for things like this, but when i go on their website i cant find much at all for the s15.. :confused:

I dont know how much Nissan will charge but i bet its a lot more than i want to spend!!

anyone know the answer to this? or have a spare set lying around!? :)

cheers, craig

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
^^ ahh, cool! i'll do that now and post up the prices incase anyone else is after some.

Thank you :)

Reaction score
when actually buying get them to mark up the item "warranty replacement"... you may skip taxes this way :)

you may need the part number to order from them....

They come in 2 parts, there's the "main section" which is the arch liner itself. Then there's the other section which is goes from under the bumper and about 1/3rd of the arch itself.

63842-85F00- right hand - Main section

63843-85F00- left hand - Main section

63844-85F00- right hand - Front section

63845-85F00- left hand - Front section

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
ahh, i've just sent them an e-mail explaining the parts i'm after with no part numbers!!

I think i need all 4 sections so i'll try and get a price on all of them.

Where do you find out all the part numbers of bits like these? sorry for all the questions but it'd be really helpful to know for when i'm after other parts.

cheers :)

Reaction score
you'll need the "nissan FAST" software.... it's the parts catalogue.

there's quite alot of fixings involved in the archliners... i'll get a pic from the software tomorrow at some point if i get a min'....

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
just got a reply from PrefectRun and they did need the part numbers, so a massive thank you to dazz for your help!!

:)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Just had a reply from perfectrun.. they were very helpful and provided me with these prices...

Below is price information as your request.

* Nissan OEM part number: 63842-85F00: 1900Yen - ?8.80
* Nissan OEM part number: 63843-85F00: 1900Yen - ?8.80
* Nissan OEM part number: 63844-85F00: 4400Yen - ?20.37
* Nissan OEM part number: 63845-85F00: 4400Yen - ?20.37

going by their delivery charge guide i would expect it to cost around ?45 for all 4 items

:)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I bought the main sections from them too, since then i've bought quite a few parts from them, they are excellent for parts. Prices are crazy cheap compared to any UK garage for the same part.

Does anyone know if the front section of the arch will fit with the vertex bumper?

Reaction score
Many thanks for the part numbers. I'm with you topper, wondering whether they'll fit an Ings bumper. Now i just need the part number for the undertray.

P

pablo

easy to make it fit. just bond in some fastening to the inside of the bumper and cable tie them in tight....what ive done with mine. looks fine and serves the purpose

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
ye, i have them in with a nismo front bumper. Fit well and are cable tied in place under the front bumper. Their never going to be perfect though unless its oem.

Looking to get an Ings bumper (well, aero ideally but nay chance i know!) at some point so would be interesting to know how they fit, kango :)

I saw a cf undertray on ebay america. Dont know how good or bad it is though mate.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I saw the CF undertray too, the oem undertray has some holes (vents?) in it, would you not need to keep these? Also, i think it was to fit under the stock bumper.

T

TonyS15

I bought the main sections from them too, since then i've bought quite a few parts from them, they are excellent for parts. Prices are crazy cheap compared to any UK garage for the same part.

Does anyone know if the front section of the arch will fit with the vertex bumper?
I was under the same issue, when i got mine the arch liners were simply held on by cable tie's at the front which cable ties are a pet hate, it looked so bad that i decided to get an old engine undertray from a Ford Galaxy and chop it up into 2 pieces which follow the contour of the bumper and then i have attached it to the original front arch sections. The standard ones are not long enough to reach the bumper so this home - made mod sits inside the lip and i fastened it by drilling through them both then getting a load of them clips that hold the wing liners on to the car. Looks good now and combined with the undertray looks like a full front diffuser.....just a tip

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I saw the CF undertray too, the oem undertray has some holes (vents?) in it, would you not need to keep these? Also, i think it was to fit under the stock bumper.

i wouldnt know about that ^^

was tempted when i saw it but i doubt it will fit well, and will probably bet damaged fairly easily

:cry:

Reaction score
Damn, what am i saying about undertray? Doh. An s14a one fits perfect and (with ties). Still might get the s15 one though.

Anyone know the part number for rear hub/bearing?