What's new

SXOC meet in Naas, Ireland

C

cms15

Hi everyone.
I just heard lastnight off a fellow s15 owner that there was a meet on in naas on the 27th of Dec 2007. Could someone confirm cause its a quiet christmas up my way and i'd like to attend. Also, who were you that told me about it. Didn't catch your forum name lastnight in our brief chat in Trim, co Meath.

Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
id take a guess and say it was japmadlad that you were talking to mate? As for the meet yes its being organised by jp over on sxoc, mite actually make this one :)

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
wasn't me but probably Paddy, white S15 with big dent in the door ( remodeled by ford :wack: ) was at this. weather was crap but not a bad meet. just back from galway were we had another meet. better weather & better turnout. don't know of any more before the track day on the Jan 12th

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
yea probably shoud of posted it up here. never thought sorry :annoyed:. Was alrite meet but the one in galway on the 29th had better weather & turnout

subzero

Reaction score
next time theres a nissan one on ill go. have only came across 2 other s15s in my travels since i got mine. :rant:

sweet ass blue spec r ( simular kit to my own) in cork and a white standard one with big white rims in the cresent sc in lim.

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
yea I'll let you know. there are a few S15's around the republic. easy to get in, just pay VRT & away u go. up the north I only know of 2 others ( on this site) but never ever seen another on the roads up here. The next thing we have is the SXOC track day in mondello on Jan 12th. might be able to squeeze you in if you hurry. Need to be a member of SXOC tho (only 25 yoyos tho.) should be good craic and will let you meet a few other members & see their cars. Few RX7's will be there too. contact JP on the SXOC if your interested:thumbs:

subzero

Reaction score
thanks man , but have the dreaded nct on the sun so a bit of temp work needs to be carried out that weekend ( decat going for a few days :) ) and few other bits and bobs.