What's new

Seat question for the Aussies

S

S15R

GT specs :D comes with jap optional items like dark chrome rims and leather seats

i find the factory leather seats bad, your ass gets hot just sitting there without aircond and slippery :p

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its interesting to note that the leather in the centre sections on the seat is very similar to the stuff on the door panels (on JDM, anyway).

Still no climate control though... :p

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Having sat in S14 leather for two years, I can assure you that the S15 cloth seats ar much more comfortable and supportive.

K

kenji

I heard the so called GT leather seats aren't really leather, more like plastic

R

RyanNK

Personally I think they look :hurl: they get all crease marks on the side and whats with the white pokadot crap? I sat in them when I was test driving S15s and much prefered the standard ones. But I wish I had the spec GT rims, chrome gear surround and door handles :D :D

S

S15R

well when i was looking around for an s15, there was a Spec S GT and the chrome gear surround was peeling off wtf..

P

paulphot

Yeah, I have the leather seats. The front panels are that ventilated leather (that's the polk-a-dot looking stuff) with different colored inserts but the back of the seats is vinal. The seats aren't too bad temp and slipperyness wise but they aren't very comfortable after an hour of so of driving. They only get slippery if you overdo the leather cleaner/conditioner. :)