What's new

Takata

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Hey guys, well i plan on getting Bride's at some point, but wanting some Takata's too. Just not sure on the whole idea on the 4 point etc etc.

I seen a site selling some for a good price and there was the option for 2 seater car and 4 seater car, im guessing that the 4 seater would mean i didnt need to rip out my interior?

Anyone car to clarify this?
What do i need to go for? Long or Short?

Cheers
-Mint

Reaction score
well you get what you pay for really, i bought mine because some of the circuits require it and i didnt want a cheapo. you can buy them direct from takata or most of the online japshops can get them easily.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Four points would still annoy the fook out of me in normal driving. Not just the farting about putting it on each time you get in the car, but the fact that you can't move when in the seat, including leaning forward to see out of junctions. Yes, on the track they are great, but on the road... I have never once thought 'I wish these S15 seat held me better' while driving on public roads.

Their one redeeming feature is that they would stop chavs from using their normal steering-wheel-hunched, crook-wrist driving style, as they would be pinned into the seat... :p

Reaction score
lol i agree with the chav statement lets hope they dont discover the s15 and neons at the same time? As for the 4 point i still have my normal seatbelt in the car for daily driving ;)