What's new

1st real mod

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
Ok so I know my 1st mod was replacing the apexi air filter that Jono sold b4 selling out, I mean up :p. But my S15 is now sporting a nice shiny Apex Type 1 FMIC with hot pipe kit, ( cold pipe to follow soon once I figure out how to fit the fubin thing ). will try to get sum pics up.
I wud like to thank Paddy :wave: for lettin me clog up his drive way all day saturday & for his expert fitting skills :thumbs: :notworthy:. Very happy & managed to retain the fogs :nod: yea.
Also I believe it was nicely who said that every1 should experience a popped IC pipe at sum stage. Let me just say ur a bad bad man . Its not nice at all :cry:

Reaction score
lol.... makes you jump don't it!?!?! scares the crap outa ya too, cause you instantly think "****, that sounded expensive!!!!"

bang, pop pop, splutter.... hehe

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
luckly i knew wat it was. me & paddy had just went for a test run & I had just said see ya l8r. got 500 yards up the road & pop. on da fone goin ''erm paddy, little help''. At least it was still close to his house & not 40 miles away on the motorway

P

Paddy

:thumbs: Happy to help...

pm the inlet pipe details to me when bren gets back to ya,???

Reaction score
Yeah, i had an IC pipe pop off under full boost. I nearly crapprd myself!!!!! Luckily was near home too ;)