What's new

look at this picture

G

glens14a

Hi guys,
Do me a favour and look at this pic of a S15 and see if you think it has a sunroof.
To me it looks like it does but in the advert for the car it makes no mention of it?

Reaction score
Country
See what you mean but sunroofs are normally quite a tinted shade so would surely be easier to see compared to the silver surrounding :confused:

I would say it hasnt myself, odd lines on the roof tho.

L

Lee

I agree, just looked at the brochure and it mentions nothing about a sunroof, or it being an option. I think its just a reflection from something.

G

glens14a

I agree, just looked at the brochure and it mentions nothing about a sunroof, or it being an option. I think its just a reflection from something.
I did a search on here and you do get a sunroof option, just don't know if they are metal sunroofs or glass?

Reaction score
no, it def' doesn't have a sun roof..... i've got one... and believe me, you can notice!
roughly the same angle....

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
so are the factory ones glass or did they offer it as a metal one?
I believe that all the factory ones were glass. I have a feeling there is not sunroof there.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
The difference betwen the headroom in my car compared to my mates without the sunroof is approx. 1.5 to 2 inches. It makes quite a difference. Especially when my head is always touching the roof.

Reaction score
i'd prefer to not have a sunroof.... but... i'm not that tall, so it's something i can get away with. although... when my hair grows... it does touch the roof and is quite annoying.

my sunroof is glass....

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
no, it def' doesn't have a sun roof..... i've got one... and believe me, you can notice!
roughly the same angle....
yes but your car is white and it stands out more. I have a pewter 15 with a sunroof & wud say that it definately has one

Reaction score
LOL nicely.... if i had hair like that ... it'd be going downwards...so wouldn't be effected by roof height! :p