What's new

How 2 get 200RWKW

S

s15luke

hey, with a stock s15 what mods will you need to get it 2 200kw @ the wheels?

S

S15R

full exhaust
fuel pump
power fc
boost controller
front mount intercooler
hks sticker that will bring you up 20kw more

S

s15luke

5 x HKS stickers = 100kw :D
What about a couple GTR badges? Should take me 2 1000HP :cool:

R

RyanNK

I thought you didnt require an EBC if you get a PowerFC as it controls the boost also?

Add a new AFM to the list as well Z32

S

s15luke

i just sold my skyline & havnt got a s15 yet as i want a stocker that hasnt been through what im goin to put it through.

i was thinking:
full turbo back zorst
hks actuators @ .8bar + FBU
apexi power intake panel filter
FMIC
power FC
Bosch 040 pump
550cc injectors

should get me up there.

How will brakes @ suspenction go with that power

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Copy my spec. I'm running 207... 740 injectors will be going in very soon. Please don't buy 550s. Its only an increase of 70cc over standard. 740s cost exactly the same.

You would want a decent set of pads at least. Stock suspension fine, but consider some anti-sway bars as they will reduce roll considerably. The more expensive option are coilovers, but then you need to sort rear camber as well.

S

s15_is_sx

The injectors and the z32 are technically optional as you can make the power without them, but to be wise you should get them as well as they max out at about 200rwkw. I agree with nicely too go the 740cc I have them in mine. A friend of mine is making 200rwkw without injectors and everynow and then they max out. And they are often running at around 97-98%.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Had this discussion with Meddy recently. No, you don't need the injectors to get 200KW (I've managed it). However, they will be close to maxing. The industry standard recommendation is to run 80% duty as a max. 555c will just get you that, but leave no room for more power. With that power on the 480s, it only takes one injector not providing optimum spray and you'll get det.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Stock AFM will START having instances of maxing at around 260-275rwbhp. Not sure what that is in KW. That was confirmed in a mapping session in my S14. Same AFM...

K

kenji

RyanNK said:
I thought you didnt require an EBC if you get a PowerFC as it controls the boost also?

Add a new AFM to the list as well Z32
You don't need the Z32 AFM if you buy the DJetro version of the Power FC :) as it uses its own MAP sensor.