What's new

Flare

P

pablo

its my girlfriends and she wont let me the spoil sport. dont know why she wants it?

P

pablo

i hate having things like this around the house, i keep getting impulses to do something with it and i keep having to tell myself to grow up!

Reaction score
Go on!! Use the very valid grown up excuse that its a fu*king fire hazard sitting in your house!!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its an incendiary device, so I think you need to do a controlled explosion in the interests of public safety... :nod: With a camera, of course...

P

pablo

if 'i' set it off ill take pic (it will be done by claire shes no fun)

ive tried all of the above excuses

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
do you need accommodation?
no pablo mate im going to be going down with my parents so we will book a hotel for the night in Plymuff, however since im gonig to be there on sat night im going to be meeting with a friend from Civicsportsclub i think, he lives in Eastbourne would you be interested in meeting up ?

Id love to see ur 15 if she's out

P

pablo

eastbourne is 5 hrs drive away!!! but im sure we can meet up locally if you like dude. ill see if i have my car back

P

Paul D

Here's a few bad pics off when i set my flare off lol. I was given one for the holder and then another one the next day so kept the best and watched the other :D

D

Dawgg

I was at the garage today to get my engine number and checked my flare location....there is one there but i have not checked if it is 'live' yet. I should get the car back on Friday and i'll check properly then...