What's new

Gauge shopping!!

Reaction score
Hey guys, memory blank......whats the website of the Gauge chap that has a stand at like....EVERY jap car show!?? cant for the life of me remember what the company's called!! :confused:

Reaction score
Hey, no, its not Defi - i wish i could afford Defi!!!
I think it is just a UK site, he is at all the usual shows, nice guy, im sure some guys must have spoken to him before!!!
:wave:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
defi man dont be cheap u spent that much on ur S15 and u wanna get something cheap to go inside it

P

pablo

quality and price...... not the same thing. some cheap things are just fine

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I would tend to agree in this case, though an accurate reading comparison would be the only to be sure :)

Defis are worth the price if you want everything the controller does. They are also very handy if you want to daisy chain.

Reaction score
hey, no its not swoosh or faze....its something random like gauge-****.co.uk or something, they are really good quality!!
i will check out the ones you got though pablo, they look good!
I think there is alot of good stuff out there to be got that hasn't got a top name stuck on it, but alot of bad stuff too, i think its a case of weening out the bad bits! my search will continue though!! :D

P

pablo

nice gauges but id rather have a top brand or no logo on the product as at heart im a brand whore lol

Reaction score
:rotfl:
where as im a cheap & nasty whore!! would be nice without the little logo but they are DAMN sexy gauges. well, i think so anyhoo!!
just gotta figure out to fit the little buggers, i hate electrics!! :(

Reaction score
oh i agree!! defi are better!! but i have heard good reports about these other gauges, i will probably end up in a big electrical wire mess by the end of it!! probably wire them up to my windscreen wipers or something haha :rotfl:

P

pablo

ignition (red wire off cig lighter is one) and ground (black wire off cig is another) a voltmeter will tell you the others, then the third wire goes to the sender (whatever screws into the oil, water, boost etc) wont differ from that much

obv the cig lighter wont support all the gauges but .....