What's new

Rear Wing Mod

Reaction score
Country
Varis cf bonnet? Nice... must be expensive. Just curious, which company does this "dry carbon" bonnet? Varis as well?

Origin, I would stay clear of their products. Even though they are from the land of the rising sun, their products are considered the worse amongst them. It's not uncommon for their bodykit to fit like crap, even some of the copy bodykit fit better than them.

EDIT: If you guys decide to get the keyhole filled, just becareful who you bring to because if the welder is inexperience, it can fxxked up your bootlid. It's only a thin sheet of metal on the bootlid. Those who did it said if the welder is inexperience, you can see wave-ness in the keyhole area. Oh and if you have a lower strut brace and the cable to the rear boot decides to give up, You will have to crawl through the backseat to open the boot. So I was told. Just a heads up

Last edited:
S

sillbeers15

Ichi-go,

Varis and Origin bonnets cost me the same $amt. of SGD$1500 each.

I cannot remember the Jap maker of Dry Carbon bonnet off hand as I've seen it in the HyperRev Silvia supplier list. They only make for R34 and S15. I saw the real thing on a R34. It has sort of a matt finish carbon look and boy, was it light!

J

j0nbubz

Anyone know where I can source the 'kazama' S15 rear wing.. I know that his green S15 has it...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Whens the picture of the green one? :D

It looks good, but i like my 3rd brake light, think its much safer, cars without 3rd brake lights arent as easy to spot, and last thing i want is someone driving into the rear of my car

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Whens the picture of the green one? :D

It looks good, but i like my 3rd brake light, think its much safer, cars without 3rd brake lights arent as easy to spot, and last thing i want is someone driving into the rear of my car
You could probobly custom fit ones which would look nicer than that rotary triangle.

Kinda like on my Skyline. That would be nice with LEDs :)

Edit. or you could probobly fit a third brake light in the rear window like the non aero S15s have. :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Not keen on the ones inside the window, something like your Skyine has would be much better :thumbs: