first of the wide pics

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:nod: They can give you a producer if they have nothing better to do. That's why Topper had to change his wheels.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
They should, they do stick out a little, depends how strict the local plod is. Just dont drive down the M6 with those wheels on :rolleyes:

:EDIT: To slow...

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
ah ok, yeah i thought i had read on here that someone got done for it.

Those wheels are seriously nice tho! But time i come to buying a set everyone will have them lol.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I wont, i'd be to worried about kerbing them..... i kerbed my Works wheels once, i almost cried :cry:

S

s13.5guy

looks hella good. But..bigger tires on the rear wheels. I had streched tires too, and all it did take was one curb...and my rim was smooshed...*cries* Dont let that happen to your wheels..
Adam

P

pablo

i am one of the local plod.... wont be a problem soon anyway. i may have some other wheels on the way and ill be using more camber and lowering a little more

im back in work next week so ill check up on the law / legislation etc.... ive a feeling its under a crappy bit of legislation which allows a PC to point out areas of a vehicle he thinks may cause danger to a member of the public or something....so would very much depend on the pc, you and just how much it sticks out.

its been parked in a police works carpark all last week?

Last edited:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
They told me it made the car illegal as it wouldnt pass an MOT, they did stick out a little to much.......

............. Oh, and that it could cause a pedestrian serious injury!

Whats all this talk of new wheels, you've just got those!!!!

P

pablo

all will be revealed...... topper ill get the relevant legislation next week in work for you....and me?

P

pablo

thread revival!

boot is a do luck item from pow-r (uk based)

i get my car back tomorrow! so maybe photos if i can get it to my house! (speed bumps and is rather low at the moment

P

pablo

i always call the company and discuss a deal before buying. ive been lucky so far. they ave had that in stock for over 1 year now. last one too. if you want it try your luck