What's new

first of the wide pics

Reaction score
Country
Love the front fenders and those wheels look :smitten:

Need to see the whole car to make out how the back looks ;)

P

pablo

Why did you not have the over fenders blended into the quarters ?

still under debate at the moment......... i like it on some angles and no so much on others. im after a rear bumper maybe, so when that gets done ill look at the options again

P

Paul D

Love the front wings mate can't see enough of the back to judge and the wheels are def the best i've seen

P

pablo

to be honest from a slight distance the back looks the same! theres no flared lip etc just 30mm wider and the fuel cap is sunk a little

P

pablo

i live near moorland its misty, stupid wet, im ill in bed, the neighbors already think ive a mad ocd complexion thingy with cars to be out there with a camera and i fancied TRYING to take some good pics

dahm weather sucks it was mint whilst it was at the bodyshop

Reaction score
Where did you ge tthe carbon fibre trunklid from and what price? I wanna get one but I am way over here in Trinidad in the West Indies. Hook me up with someone that is willing to ship, 1X1 weave as well please. Car looks good and also where did you get the widebody fenders from and what price?

P

pablo

car is going back to the body shop week after next for a full respray (dahm pearl white is hard to match. in some lights the original paint looks 1/2 a shade out) having the arches fully blended and hopefully vertex sides and rear and a uras front (i have my oem areo sideskirts for sale in the for sale section)

Reaction score
respray is the only way, i went through so much hassel aswell mate but trust me when you get the car back it will be well worth it. Cant wait to see what the end product looks like

P

pablo

i just dont know why the bodyshops i use cant get the right paint. absolute knightmare! its always sooooo close but under some light conditions it dosnt look right

P

pablo

im not happy with it at the moment.... wait till its been back out the bodyshop again. im hoping it'll be something im proud of