What's new

Not to sure

Reaction score
Country
Hi all, i want to buy a set of defo gauges to replace the air vents, any one know the perfect size gauges to get??

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate, been searching and couldn't find a accurate answer, not a fan of it when theirs a gap between, 60mm it is ��

octo

Reaction score
Country
Great choice went the same way on mine, now with the size chosen you still have 2 options.
use it without the vent ring so you will lose the silver ring around the vent (which will show a small gap between the dash and the gauge)
or use it with the vent ring (which means destroying your original vent so it can slip over the gauge and give that little bit (in my opinion) nicer finish.

Reaction score
Country
With all honestly, if I was to sit inside and see gaps it will probably make me loose the plot. ocd is a bad thing, I think option two with destroying the vents sounds better. Thanks mate.

octo

Reaction score
Country
Just to give you an example what it will look like with the rings on (painted mine black so the silver on the ring and gauge don't clash) otherwise you would have a gap showing the size of the ring about 0,5 inch deep (if i remember correctly)