What's new

Rear wing suggestions

S

sillbeers15

I needed a rearwing to plant my ride's tail down when the travelling speed >220km/h....I could not accept a GT-wing for roadcar. So, my compromise was a Blitz rearwing:

It is adjustable!

A

auxoura

Love the rivets and widebody look on the car, the rear needs a little skirt to make it even... ;D

J

JayDM

Silbeer, i think you have the cleanest machine i've ever seen in a photo, paintwork still looks original:eek:, btw did the car come with the antenna?

S15RKm, dunno bout the ducktail, too auto salon for me..I'd stick to being a ricer..lol

Reaction score
JayDM the car was imported with the Ducktail on, I was gonna get a rear wing but couldn't find one that isn't too high so purchased the bodykit instead now i think it kinda suits it,the car is also a daily ride work,kids you know the **** so it cant be too wayout..lol. A ricer now what about some graphics on it lol
I do like that Blitz rear wing tho on sillbeers S15 what model is it ..part number?

Last edited:
S

sillbeers15

JayDM,

Thanks for the kind comments.

Yes, the paintwork is original.

The antena is a signature for cars bound for NZ. A local car importer parallel imports few of these cars into Singapore back in 2002. While some other importers import the JDM ones as those days, the main Nissan agent stop importing the S15 after a slow sales on there S14s few years earlier (which I purchased my S14 from).

It does not matter for me which version I get so long as I get a white 6-speed MT turbo charged S15. the rest of the differences in the JDM, NZ and AU versions have been swaped for better aftermarket components in my ride!

S15RKM,
The partnumber for the Blitz rearwing is 60040. You can search for it in their webpage http://www.blitz.co.jp/products/aero/aero_speed.htm#s15

Last edited:
S

sillbeers15

Gunner93,

Hey...you make my S15 sound like a strange beast!

Btw, the NZ model and the Au models differ in specifications.

The similarity between NZ and Au cars are: 1. 200sx badge
2. Tuned to 98octane fuel for ECU
3. English lang. labels

The difference between NZ and Au cars are: 1. A-pillar boost guage
2. 180km/h speedo (speed cut)
3. Full Spec-R w. JDM turbine
4. No strange looking Au rear spoiler.

G

gunner93

LOL... in actual fact I'd rather do without the rear wipers. BTW thanks for the Ferodo contact.

Last edited: