What's new

Aero front bar front lip?

M

manna_s15

hey guys just wondering if anyone knows if your able to get front lips designed for the aero front bar? nothing over the top just like a nise carbon lip just to make it look lower. thinkin bout designing my own is nobody produces them
let me know fellas
cheers.

S

S1Five

i have seen this in the REVs silvia mag from japan

im sure someone makes it but just dont know who~

M

manna_s15

yeah it will but im getting vertex sides and rear so im actually trying to find a lip which will be level with the rest of the vertex kit

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I hanen't seen a lip for the aero front bar. But if you're handy with plastic I guess that you could fit a lip meant to fit other cars.

Have you looked at other brands than Vertex. I've seen some other aftermarket sideskirst and rears which seemed to blend in with the aero front pretty nicely. I think I've seen a car with aero front and nismo sideskirts which looked good :)

could be Kumakubos old D1 S15.

M

manna_s15

i already have normal spec r sideskirts so all i need are rear pods to finish the aero kit. but thing is i dont want to lower my car anymore, will just be a hassle to get round. instead trying to find a lower kit to give the lowered illusion. might be fun designing one myself.

P

Paul2x

Most of the track car's run the areo bar w/ just a basic front splitter....
Take a sheet of plastic or carbon and attach it to the bottom...

just make sure it's solid...b/c i've seen a few come off at high speed on the track... lol :D

M

manna_s15

yeah seen VERY's car in person. thats an actual frontbar not an attachment. similar to the besiege. it prob is a besiege with some of the ugly carbon bits taken off.

J

JayDM

I faced the similar issue as you manna, but i chose to ground the car.It looks better without ugly wheel gaps,luckily the areas I drive do not have that many speed humps

I didnt have the heart to replace the aero kit with frp ones but i still like monkey magic v5..maybe someday