What's new

will this offset fit S15...

K

kieran

lol topper, im trying to decide wether that is a dont do it, or a please give me first dibs if you take them outlol :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Guys i didnt buy them as they went WELL over my budget... :( ...i will someday find a set thanks for all the help anyway :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
Guys i didnt buy them as they went WELL over my budget... :( ...i will someday find a set thanks for all the help anyway :thumbs:
I've seen lots of Work emotions on japanese yahoo auction pretty cheap. Don't know if they're knock-offs though, but it doesn't say "work emotion style" or anything like that. But you never know.

Good luck finding some. I like 'em. I like 'em alot :D :thumbs:

Reaction score
I'm running 17X8 35J 225/45/17 front and 17X9 38J 245/40/17 at the rear. Mine is lowered on coil overs so had 3 degrees of neg camber after the wide wheels. After fitting adjustable rear camber arms, it now runs 1.90 degrees neg camber the rear. The tyre is near flush with the guard height wise, and ok width wise too (flush with guard safely). Note, I had to roll the guards in order to correct the rear camber via the adj arms. 255's at the rear may be a stretch I'd say. The 225f / 245r is a common Japanese config for their modified S15's - it works and looks good on mine so it should work for you too. I did quite a bit of research to come to my conclusion. Another common config is 215 front and 235 rear - although this is more prevalent on S13's and 180sx's.