What's new

Insurance...again!!

Reaction score
I cant believe it. Ive been checking past posts and nearly everyone is getting quotes under ?1000. No one will offer me anything below ?1160. Sky gave me a quote of ?960 a few months ago but they wont even insure me now. Whats changed? im 25, 5 yrs NCB, no convictions or claims and im going to have a cat 1 alarm and tracker installed. So baffled and peed off with the system!!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
have u any expeerience with the S15??
it also depends where ur living and crime in that area aswell....and the mielage u do....

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
yea insurers are :wack:. I am 21 with 2 yrs NCB living N.ireland. I'm payin ?800 Full Comp in my name on Spec R. I was qouted ?1000 on Spec S by same company ( 165bhp or 250bhp turbo, I wonder which is quicker :confused: :rolleyes: ) In the end I got my qouth the day b4 online & then when I got the car I rang up to get it switched. wanted an extra ?700 because it wasn't a new policy it was a change in an existing policy :eek:. Bulls**t. I told them 2 cancel my current policy ( lost 2mths NCB :rolleyes: ) and start a new 1. so saved ?700 and got it for ?800 as 1st qouted, Chancers.

Reaction score
Thanks to a nudge from Nicely, Sky have offered me a pretty good deal (compared with what ive been offered so far) so pleased about that.

25 yrs old
5yrs NCB
No claims or convictions
?956

I expect it to drop significantly next year though. Thanks again Nicely.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
To be fair, they had contacted you before my nudge :) It was to do with your postcode. High risk area apparently? Because they quoted previously, they honoured the quote. :thumbs: