What's new

how much would you pay for a nismo wheel?

Reaction score
hello,

just wondering about selling my alloys, but i have no idea how much to ask for them, they are my nismo bronze 17 inch'ers. "apparantly" they cost 2k as new and they are still in good condition, if you owned these, how much would you ask for them???
cheers
they are these ones on my sig pic by the way

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
if tyres and wheels condiction was all good no digs i would say near 800-1k i would guess

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi Rich - I'd say about 50 quid cos I'm interested in taking them off your hands lol...

Seriously, can you let me know what size they are (inc wheel width) and some close up pics of all four to show exact condition would be nice.

If you don't know the wheel width sizes then please just stick on what tyre sizes you currently run on them - if they match mine then it's happy days!

Cheers buddy :thumbs:

James

Reaction score
Hi James!

Hope all is well, soz but im not "officially" selling them, im selling the S15 for a PS13 and my mate with a S14 has always said he wanted them. in which he would give me his standard s14 alloys.
Im not sure if i am going to sell them seperately to him yet anyway as im only looking into it if it would make me more money overall. it was just an idea i was toying with.

Rich

:)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok mate - no probs.

Supposed I should have guessed that if you were selling them, you wouldn't ask people on here about prices etc??!!

:wack: