What's new

s15 in colour!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Just a thought whats the most desired colour in the s15 anyways? I mean iv been looking at whites one but yellow seems to be pretty hard to come by, some of my contacts over there have been on the look out for a yellow one for me and seems to be rare to say the least?

nice one
-mint

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just a thought whats the most desired colour in the s15 anyways? I mean iv been looking at whites one but yellow seems to be pretty hard to come by, some of my contacts over there have been on the look out for a yellow one for me and seems to be rare to say the least?

nice one
-mint
Well, in japan white and pewter are the most common ones by far.
I think that the rarest colour is the baby blue one. and then yellow and red.
blue and black seems to be a little more common than those, but not even close to white and pewter.

Just logged in to USS auction and had a look. Only 12 S15s uploaded which is kinda low.
6 pewter,
5 pearl white,
one black.

The black one is a respray.. Probobly used to be pewter or white. I don't have access to FAST from work so If anyone wants to check the original colour of the black one the chassi number is S15-007071

Reaction score
Country
Been looking at the auctions for past month and the pewters are definitely the most common to appear, followed by white and then blue and black. Seen a couple of reds and yellows.

Theres not many cars in the acutions at the moment due to a national holiday or something.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
iv got access to ASNET, More will be updated tomorow.

Iv only come across one yellow one since iv been looking now, plenty white tho.

P

pablo

rarerims have bought / buying a yellow spec r. they are about. yellow is a funny colour would need to see it in the flesh before committing

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I've seen a yellow S15 in flesh. Looked good.
It was "Harald200" on this forums car. He has sold it now though. I think he has a Silvia S13 now.

His car wasn't very stock though. Full Vertex kit and big carbon wing. It was also lowered to the ground. But I think it looked good in yellow.

But then again. I think all S15s look good :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks a bit dull in pictures, i would like a nice red one, but only cause i like red cars. Love the pewter, especially in the sun, looks amazing.

Reaction score
Country
Most rare would be Aqua Silver

I have never EVER seen it coming up in auction. The next one would probably be red. Maybe due to the colour fading problem the red colour has.

oh btw who says white is common needs a bash. :p (prove is in what colour of s15s you have thread lol)

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
i went to see a rare colour 1 when i was looking for mine,
it was a baby blue metallic, it also had full leather int too.

shame the car had been repaired badly and had rust on the boot :eek:

it was a private sale too, guy was from newbury way went by the name of greg on sxoc.

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
:D yeah thats the one :nod:

it was a lovely baby blue in real life, a little like the baby blue you see on scoobys.

It was a real shame about it, as was so different and was a 2001 car too.