What's new

Favour required

C

cookie

Can anyone PM me a JDM S15 Spec R chassis code.
Need to find out how much a new flywheel is as i can't find a spare and want one for when my clutch is changed , and nissan want the chassis code , and mines not going to help

Also can anyone confirm the part number for a release bearing, i used a late model s14a release bearing when the box was fitted , want to know if there was one specific to the s15

Thanks

C.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Pulled one out of the air for a Spec R

S15-016180

Part Number:12310-89F10-
Description:FLYWHEEL ASSY

Part Number:30502-69F10-
Description:BEARING-CLUTCH RELEASE

You sure you want to get it from Nissan GB? :eek: It'll be less than half the price if you get it from Nissan Japan via Perfectrun.

D

Derek

S15 - 024364

I've a Flywheel i wont need. @ Nicely Can yu check the chassis code above to see what it says about it..

C

cookie

any idea how much a fly is?, its back to that thing of getting skimmed if i buy sh.

C.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
From Nissan GB or Perfectrun? Its a very complex calculation used in Nissan GB's pricing system for import parts. It involves taking the Jap price, ignoring it, pulling a stupid figure out of the air and adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing different numbers into it.

If you email Perfectrun with the make, model, part number and description, they'll email you back with a price :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
From Nissan GB or Perfectrun? Its a very complex calculation used in Nissan GB's pricing system for import parts. It involves taking the Jap price, ignoring it, pulling a stupid figure out of the air and adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing different numbers into it.
:rotfl:
Nissan Swedens prices are based on the UK price.... Just multiply it with 1.4 and it should be pretty close ;)

Reaction score
Nissan Ireland is very similar to both, only they let you pick out your own part and forget about the ky when they charge you for it :D

Reaction score
i've found that my local nissan have 2 ways of trading....

one like a stuck up cow in a pub, gives you all the attention, takes all your call back info, then decides not to call!

or....

they issue you a price like nicely says, but i've worked out how that calculation is broken up.... part is for the going rate of a travel inn room, then you've got smaller factors of going rate for ryphnol, a drink to hide it is, the cost of a big jar of lube, then there's just the efforts of getting you there and raping you costs......oh... and the original part price on top!!!!!!

why not an aftermarket fly?