What's new

Nismo Clear Side Indicators

P

Paul D

I've just getting some of these for mine when it turns up but when i've looked at them they still have the orange centre in them. Is it really noticable on the car because if it is i might deglobe them?

Or and has anyone already deglobed theirs, was it easy?

C

Chris@LK

Or just dust a little silver paint over an orange bulb & it'll still flash orange :)

P

Paul D

Looking at them i think i can get the orange part out i'l let you's know if i do.

P

Paul D

Right had a quick go and its easy. The tools i used are in the pic if anyone's interested in doing it to theirs.

All you need to do is break the orange part engough to pull through the hole where the bulb goes. If you can get the orange globe to the top then use sidecutters to cut it and it will twist out :D

Here's pics

Now im going to buy some of the chrome bulbs off ebay for a couple of quid and jobs a goodun

S

sillbeers15

Why buy Nismo indicators and go through the trouble to break the inner orange lens when the same indicators (w/o orange inner lens) can be swaped from Nissan Sentra (or Sunny in some markets) that cost 5 pounds for a pair?

I did that 5 years ago!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
but honestly i duno why u killed them as they are nice as they are...u dont really notice them

P

Paul D

I like them better totally clear so im pleased with them. I think that if i wanted them to look normal again i could just fit orange bulbs

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I like them better totally clear so im pleased with them. I think that if i wanted them to look normal again i could just fit orange bulbs
True. But then again, there are other brands who does clear winkers without the orange :)

Well no biggie they're just winkers. I think they look good they way you modded them. :thumbs: