What's new

new seats in at last

P

pablo

if i had know they where this tight i might have reconsidered it (32 inch waist) but they have given a little now. very supportive compared to standard and a snap off wheel is advised for entry and exit as there little room between wheel and knees. but im pretty chuffed overall however really ive payed out for the brand.... theres some smart seats out there for the money

P

Paul D

They do look really nice though and its hard getting good ones that fit right. You could always diet lol

Reaction score
Country
I wonder how hard it is to exit if you had no quick release. Looks like there's no room or u had the seat really near the wheel?

But these seats look really nice with the cf back...

P

pablo

seats nearer the wheel for the pic, you can get in and out with the wheel i have (320mm) in place but withthe snap off its much better and you dont risk ruining the bolster rolling out

Reaction score
bloody nice! I want a set too but i cant justify spending that kinda cash just yet! I like the carbon bootlid too mate gorgeous!

Reaction score
Country
very nice. they are ment to be the closest you get to full buckets seats..
hahaha lucky in only 30 waist so perfect for me. oh another reason i one got one seat is the passenger... gonna be hard bring a hot girl with nice booty home hehehe :rotfl::rotfl:

P

pablo

everything was going soooo well. looks like the turbo is being uprated now, and not by choice lol.... dont know if i should cry or rub my hands in glee

M

MarkS15

Seats look savage Im def getting a red pair for mine but not just yet :cry:
Where did you order them from Pablo?? If ya dont mind how much they set ya back including rails????:thumbs:

S

S1Five

hey pablo just a question which rails did you get for those seats?
it looks good