What's new

Apexi PFC

B

b17duf

Morning all,

Havent even bought an S15 yet and i'm already looking at buying performance parts :D.
Just wanted to know if an Apexi PFC from an S14a would be compatible with the S15?, just that there are a couple for sale at tho moment over on the SXOC at pretty good prices.

Thanks in advance

B17DUF

S

superbike81

No, it's not. The ECU's are different. A friend of mine has an S15 motor in his S14 and he had to get the S15 Power FC. He had a hard time finding it at retail price, and we're in Japan! Best of luck finding it.

Reaction score
They are different,I got mine from here:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-APEXi-POW...hZ019QQcategoryZ43807QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Great price cheaper than anywhere in the UK, I know cause I tried,then I had it tuned by RC Developments in Warrington. I have seen them for over ?700 in the UK with the commander this place is half that price and they are genuine Apexi parts.JPS Trading Ltd do other stuff as well check them out on e-bay:nod:

S

sillbeers15

The Power FC to S14 and S14a differ due to the wire hareness configuration changes.

If my memory is correct, the S14a and S15 powerFC are the same.

To confirm matters, go to Apexi website to check out the PowerFC part number for S14a and S15. If both refelect the same part number, then they're interchangable.

Reaction score
I think the S14a and the S15 have two wires that need to be interchanged. My friend has the S15 Power FC on her S14a and she had to interchange the wires.