What's new

Special for S15OC! Can it be fortune kit for S15?

S

silviac

Well, to start off, I wasn't sure whether I really wanted to post this design here.. Just worried about my intellectual property!! lol and secret of you know... haha

Ah well here it is anyway. This is in concept development stage and still pulling my hair out to give better design.

The main purpose is to have my Silvia a toal new feeling. You know like fortune kit for RX7... I cannot change lights as it will be too much work though.

Few mates looked and some liked and some wasn't sure.

I'm just confused that I really should go with this crazy thoughts... After all it will still be Silvia... It's bugging me so much...

P

paulphot

I like that, how will the front affect airflow to things like FMIC and radiator? Will the vents on the bottom lead into these areas? It's sort of Aston Martin meets Ferrari with the door molds.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
how about this, a built in rear defuser with under tray, and lower the front grill down more, seems a bit too high on the front mate. defo diff tho.

G

gunner93

I like the color, sides and the rims. But the front is like a fish gasping for air.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Like the door, not to keen on the nose. If different is what your after, that will be :nod:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
like the side door groves but not really my cup of earl grey,lol.:rotfl:
Why mess with perfection I say. gud work tho:thumbs: