What's new

white car white wheels

Reaction score
Have been thinking bout buying a set o work emotion cr kai's as while and think ive finally got the money for them but had always thought i would just go with bronze but was startint to think what would white ones look like on my White S15 anbody got any pics of that?

Reaction score
Country
I got a while s15 with white p1s as well. I reckon it will look stunning.

This will change your mind

Get some concave look work cr kai(+22 offset and above) and it will be very stunning

P

pablo

crappy pics but theres the idea. gonna look great when the bodyshop have wacked front and rear wide arches on it and i get wider wheels up front!

B

baynz

pablo, i thout it was you i saw in devon show on sunday.

no pics up yet but when i get my arse into gear i will get some up.

J

j0nbubz

I personally prefer bronze rims on white S15s..

I recently put 18" bronze cr kais on my white S15. I will post up pics soon..

The above white cr kai's are in 17" and the there is no noticable taper on the rear rims.. taper is a MUST.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You get the taper on 17's to, its the width that determin the taper.

I would go with the white, white on white looks amazing :nod:

Reaction score
i was thinking of going with work emotion cr kai's in 17 by 8 et 32 for front and 17 by 9 et 38 for the rear wonder if they have a taper!

Tooper:U think the white work emotions look good on the white car the pic of the one above with white work emotions doesn't look that good to me?

Reaction score
Love the white car white wheels combo too......

Had a Ek9 type R which had the same theme and now my S15... Just loving white cars. They really stand out at night too when the street lights shine on them.

Reaction score
Country
robby,

dont think those size and offset will give you any taper. not in 17. If it's 18" by those offset, maybe you'll get taper on the rear like jonbubz. I could be wrong though :p

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i was thinking of going with work emotion cr kai's in 17 by 8 et 32 for front and 17 by 9 et 38 for the rear wonder if they have a taper!

Tooper:U think the white work emotions look good on the white car the pic of the one above with white work emotions doesn't look that good to me?
The rears would have the deep taper, but the fronts would be like the pictures on the previous page.

j0nbubz has 9j (mayeb 9.5j if 18's) all round, hence the taper, which is what i had, but with ET17, so they stuck out unless i ran huge camber. I presume your running alot of camber to get them under the arches j0nbubz? Any idea of the offset?

As for the white on white thing, photoshop these onto your car -

OR these -

Couldnt find any fitted to an S15

J

j0nbubz

mate u need to get chrome CR KAI's they are HOT.

I am running 18 by 8.5 front and 9.5 rear.

Camber on the fronts are approx 1, not too much more on the rears, but definitely more!

Rears are 2-3 (if i can remember from when my garage checked)