What's new

If you were to carbon fibre your car, what would you do?

S

silviac

I found a good carbon fibre guy who can make anything so I'm thinking of replacing most of detachable exterior parts.

So I was wondering if you are going to replace them, what design would you prefer?

I gotta make moulds first so that means I can have duplicate parts hence I can offer very very competitve price for people.

Either race spec or look only.

Should I stick with standard shape for all? I see Vertex front is very popular but I hate that shape..

what about fender? Prefer to have 25 or odd wider? The boot will be standard. Also I will have aero end caps. side skirt will be custom designed to suit nicely.

any thoughts lad?

P

Paul D

What about a carbon aero front bumper? im sure alot of people will want one aswell

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
A carbon kit would look good, but a bit dodgy for a road car.

What about front splitters and rear diffusers :wave:

B

baynz

could you make cheaper carbon cooling panels as they seem really expensive for what they are.

S

silviac

Ah I see yea. they all were in my mind but never got to think again.

What is front splitter? Is that a canard? Like those little one on side of front bumper? For rear diffuser, I need to know how they look like. I'd love to have one of those :)

Kimi, I think you are talking about those stereo surround right? I wanted to have one but i think it was clip on style right? which makes harder to make but as long as I can find a solution to mount it then I can make at a reasonable price.

The cooling panel, yes they are flipping expensive!! yes I know that they are rip cough cough off. They go around 400 here... Anyway I will try

Fire your ideas away and let's make our sils bit more carboned :)