What's new

Club stickers............

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
nicely i think the should be 40cm long and about 4 or 6 tall.....what do u think.....?
thats for the small side windows
and the rear wind screen can be 80cm long and 8cm tall...??

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Like I said, not sure what Meddy has checked about. He's out of the country this week, so will have to wait for him to come back for an update.

M

Meddy

Hello folks its me. :wave: In the rainy old USA. :(

Also just found out a set of Nismo injectors costs 400 quid over here. :eek:

The stickers should be underway and Ill hopefully have one to show you when Im back next week.

The lettering is going to be all silver like the SXOC ones, as I thought thats what Nicely meant but really changing things like that isnt a problem. The sizes are going to be around 150 x 100 for the side windows and around 400 X 50 for the rear window ones. The second batch (If we want any) should be cheaper as obviously then he'll have all the work done and its just a case of hitting print. Cost will be 2.50 per sticker for this first batch, so 7.50 plus postage to do the hole car. I was thinking for the boys in Auz Id just take payment then ship to them all to one responsible adult (do we have them on here?) and they could distribute.

So hopefully this time next week I'll have pics.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
iam not keen on silver....
The sizes are going to be around 150 x 100 for the side windows and around 400 X 50 for the rear window ones.
are these in cm or mm or what???
which ones are u doing for the side??
and the size for the side window seems big?

K

kenji

S15R said:
so someone in oz print them out :D kenji u keen?
Heh i'll have to ask my friend at his performance store, he done a few decals of his own. Need to find out where he prints his.

D

Derek

Lads why can't ye decide on the font/design and the just let people get them made up locally. I'm not a massive fan of stickers on car but one for the main website or owners is alrite.

M

Meddy

sushiming said:
iam not keen on silver....
The sizes are going to be around 150 x 100 for the side windows and around 400 X 50 for the rear window ones.
are these in cm or mm or what???
which ones are u doing for the side??
and the size for the side window seems big?
If they are in cm you'ld have to wrap them round your whole car. Its mm.

The side ones are the ones with silvia in jap characters

We can allways shrink he side ones I guess. Ill have some made and folks can make the call.

Reaction score
i've just made up a template, if higher resolution/text change is required thats not a problem. this one can be made into a vinyl sticker or forum banner etc. if interested :)

let me know what you guys think :thumbs:

C

chirubia

WOOO nice.. :thumbs: P.S. the S15 in the pic look like mine :D but of a lot lower... :p