What's new

What Fuel do you use??

D

Derek

Maybe i should bring it back down to .8 bar so.. I wouldn't really be expecting to be getting 4 ron outta the octane booster but i do feel car is running way better using it.

D

Derek

Nicely u had me all along but now i'm lost..

What the hell is a knock sensor? :confused:

D

Derek

I'll look into it tomorrow. did u buy off the place you put link up for. Bed now tho..

Cheers Nicely..

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:nod: Got a KnockLink first, but it didn't work.... They are sending one of the others as a replacement.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Are these knock-sensors any good?
I've heard the pick up al kinds of noises as detting, And sometimes doesn't pick up the detting at all?

It's probobly better then nothing at all though.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There is nothing better for picking up det than a set of det cans. However, not only would you look fooking stupid driving round with those on all the time, its also a bit dangerous :p

I think the products most likely to suffer what you mention would be something like the KnockLink, which judges det based on only one rev location. The Knocklite uses several locations, so would be less likely to give false readings (read the blurb).

They aren't infallible, but they are better than nothing at all. Also, don't think that getting an A/F meter on a wideband lambda will cover you. It'll tell you the A/F reading, but not if det is occurring...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
That thing sound pretty cool, if it works as it says it should :nod:

Fancy getting one :nod: