What's new

front bumper suggestions???

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Should have saved the money for the watch to put towards and new bumper!

Sorry to see this mate, must have been a bit of a shock when you 1st seen it...

Reaction score
knew once it hit that something would've been damaged.... so to be completely honest... i was kinda relieved that it weren't alot more major when i first saw.... and on the plus, no one was injured!

As for the watch/bumper.... i figured it'd take a while to source another, so might aswell keep myself sweet with it. plus, being limited Ed' it wasn't gonna hang about, so had to get it whilst i saw it!

J

Jordan

As for the watch/bumper.... i figured it'd take a while to source another, so might aswell keep myself sweet with it. plus, being limited Ed' it wasn't gonna hang about, so had to get it whilst i saw it!
Its a nice watch.... :D

Reaction score
ouch just say this mate! that gotta hurt big time! If you need a hand sourcing a bumper im sure i can help you out

Reaction score
got a price .....

?266 for the bumper.... ?285 for the shipping! LOL So, whilst i'm at it, rear spats at ?231.... i think so! :)

plus... tax when it gets caught at customs! LOL 20%???? another ?160!

J

j0nbubz

i emailed japanparts.. twice now.. they havn't replied!!

whats the part number dazz0i? - for the front aero

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
How the hell have they got them for that price? :confused: Last time I looked on their site, they were around ?700... Even the Nismo front bumper is twice that price... The cost of the rear spats should give you an idea...

J

j0nbubz

did they take off the front bumper .. or is it just me?

I can only see the rear spats + side skirts on their catalogue

Reaction score
yea, i emailed them... any they gave that price... but now i'm thinkin' he's probably quoted for the normal S15 bumper???? it's def' prepainted though!

I've since emailed again to get confirmation that it is the aero.... cause i did also think that it was kinda cheap!