What's new

7 July - High Octane Night

T

TINT_DESIGN

So here it is everyone... with a lot of help from a lot of you we have made it - 7 July from 7 pm outside Tint Design ( 54 Wallingford Road, Uxbridge UB8 2RW) we have our first meet... here is the plan:

we start around 7
everyone is welcome to show off their cars
Power Engineering is open for dyno testing and technical wisdom...
Tints Cafe is open for food and drink
if weather permits - clubbing under the sky to the sound of your own systems...till early morning if you wish
guys from GarageD will show us all how to drift...
cars cars cars...
and more cars...

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!! FINALY WE HAVE A PLACE WHERE WE CAN MEET WITHOUT DISTURBING ANYONE!!! NO NEIGBOURS TO ANNOY!!!

we have the entire Wallingford Road to our disposition but please... be sensible

please put your names down just so we know how many of you is coming - just to make sure we've got enough burgers and hot-dogs...

more details will follow soon

thanks for your support and see you all on 7th

Max

map available here

J

Jono

If you get the right cars there, that sounds like a brilliant event. Sorry but I'll be busy all day/eve on the 7th so no good for me. hope it goes well though and be sure to post up some vids/pics as soon as you can :)

B

baynz

sorry 7th of july im at the euro drift championship show in chepstow race course.

S

SherlockHomeboy

Just down the road from me, I should be there... taking the car up to J@wrc up in silverstone that day to fit a new brakes, coilovers and alignment arms so will try and make it back in time for it...

T

TINT_DESIGN

great!!! if it all works out we can do it every month! come on peeps... let's see what happens. If you have any ideas for that night let me know - I'll try to organize as much as I can.

T

TINT_DESIGN

GOOD NEWS!!!

Here is a plan:

7 pm start
8 pm - first competition
0 - 60 times - timing provided by POWER DYNAMICS and RACE LOGIC
9 pm - second competition
drifting - compliments of RACE LOGIC and their DRIFT BOX
10 pm - third competition
dyno run - thanks to POWER ENGINEERING and POWER DYNAMICS
10 pm - loudest sound system
10.30 - best modified car
11 pm - party starts...

and loads more to come.... food, drink, prizes and F U N ! ! !

we need names who wants to take part in 0 to 60, drifting and dyno run.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I may be interested in this as it would be great to see the 2 S15's you have. Been speaking to Micheal about the white one :cool:.

Have you posted in the other OC forums ? I take it theres plenty of parking for everyone ?

Jez

S

SherlockHomeboy

Sounds good

I won't be taking part in any of the competitions as the car won't be properly aligned :eek:

T

TINT_DESIGN

parking available for more than 100 cars...
no need to take part in competitions - just come around and have fun
Jez - both S15 will be on display and ready to try...
and yes - we posted it on japGirls, Drift Works and Skyline Owners
if there's any other forum you can think of please let us know
see you all soon...

Reaction score
Country
FTOOC
SXOC
Supra MKIV Owners
MROC
Type R Owners club

Loads of owners clubs out there, you just need to get word out. Good luck with it anyway. If i dont make it i hope its a good night and you get a good response.