What's new

the time has come.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
times up its almost the July deadline, been on this site too long without an s15. so currently fixing up the bora to be sold in July.
i think I've settled on an importer, torque-gt, nicely cant recommend them enough and they offer a huge amount included in the price.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I'm more or less set with what i need to know, though i still have a few questions need answering, like whats the best year to buy, what the average mileage for that year will be and average price. .99's seem to go for 9k wile the 02's are up round 13k.

im planning to get one as near standard as possible save any hastle on the esva also what colour doesnt really matter, i think they look stunning in any colour, though white does look gooood!!!!!

so come on guys tell me all the details.

thanks neil.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi Neil - looks like it's a bit quiet on the forums this weekend... :confused:

Anyway, I'd second Torque GT as I got my car from them as well so it's all good there... :thumbs:

I think you'll find Torque's prices are very reasonable and Mike is happy to ensure you have the car you want. Plenty on here will also say you should get a pre-October 2000 car cos it'll have the BB turbo. I haven't driven a non-BB turbo car so I can't say I know the difference but I guess that's up to you at the end of the day :).

I believe low mileage examples are getting very rare (especially ones in good condition as well) so you might be waiting a bit longer as well as paying a significant premium for an S15 with say sub-40k miles. Torque seem to be selling most of their cars between 50 to 70k miles which is still relatively low mileage given the fact that these cars are knocking 7 to 8 years old.

Looking foward to seeing what you'll get in the end - good luck buddy!

James

P

pablo

torque gt. was on a stand of there at a local show. had mine and the gf's 350z from them cool guys. get an areo kit if possible even if you intend to change it. not much in price difference but worths lots secound hand and looks tough. no probs on the sva

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Seems like a good plan you got there :)
As already been mentioned. try to get one with the aero front-bar.

I personally don't think the performance of the BB turbo will be much different to the non-bb.
If you drive a bb right after a non-bb, maybe you could tell a small difference.
But thats purely speculating from my side. never driven a non-bb. :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hope it goes well for you mate, but i have heard nothing but good things about Torque GT. At least if you go to see the car and there are any problems, you can just walk away.

I'd say go early model, i.e.99, but i would say that, there isnt much difference in the two, and none that i doubt you will notice :no:, all i would say is, get as good as your prepared to spend :thumbs: