What's new

TAX

P

Paul D

I thought i'd add the cost of my tax to this after getting it done and my tax has turned out to be ?99 for 6 months

W

wolvreen

Will it make any difference to S15 ownership do you think?
ie, people selling their 300 cars?

Is this a new gadget?, my s15 has the LTB (low tax bracket) mod.

T

TonyS15

Few!!!! After reading this thread i was getting worried. I taxed mine in september for 12months at a cost of about ?179.

I may be getting confused but if i have already taxed mine and its been taxed twice now surely they cant change it. It was registered 30/01/2007 in this country.

D

Dawgg

Booo!

I had to fill out a second v55/5 at the DVLA because some feilds were slightly wrong...End product is ?300 pa tax...Bit of a downer!

There stance is cars reg'd after may(?) '06 are down to the SVA report for emmissions.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
That's DVLA crap. Imports listed with 'PLG' are still being happily registered. However, when alls said and done, this is a sports car and falls into the higher emissions bracket. Running costs are often forgotten when people buy cars... What irritates is the number of crap-boxes which are on the road belching out far worse, but are exempt from any significant emissions testing. :(

D

Dawgg

I think its the principle that is annoying, I don't mind a few more pence per day.

In the end, the tax was based on the SVA emissions so I cant complain too much other than paying ?1,000's for a full emission test...I'd rather pay the tax and get some nice things:nod:.

brillo

Reaction score
Country
Very interested in how to avoid getting my car in the higher tax bracket, vehicle is not yet registered, have tried to pm Nicely but for some reason the pm will not send.

Any help gratefully received

I have also been trying to find a thread on how to dismantle the S15 headlamp units to try + restore the plastic lenses inside + out

Many thanks

Marc

Reaction score
Have you checked the dates of the.posts :wack:? This thread is 4 1/2 years old, it'll be a bit different with regards to tax now. I paid £215 I think it was earlier in the year. Jase on here recently did a write up on how to get the headlights apart to refurb.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Has gona up again my reminder said £215 when I paid it was £220
still not as bad as £265 for my civic lol