Bubble Inn Pics - 10/06/07

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hiya :wave:

Well, the weather (as expected) was fantastic so I went ahead to my first Bubble Inn meet. Didn't have a great deal of time so it was an hour to quickly go round the cars, shoot some photos and then into the Bubble Inn itself for a nice bit of lunch :)

Sorry Kimi but I didn't get a chance to speak to Dave - he was kinda always busy speaking to other people! He did take some photos of my S15 so maybe they'll appear on his website in the future :D

I was the only S15 there which is a shame cos if we can get together a few more, it would be good for the club. All the owners seemed friendly and the location (gently banked grass area) is perfect for car pics.

Lots of Evo's and Celica GT4's. A good variety in general but could do with more Nissans and in particular - S15's!

I've put up some pics so hope you enjoy. I know there's only my S15 included but since we have such small amounts of pics from meets, might as well post these on the forum... :rolleyes:

Dave Wilkins - Bubble Inn meet organiser's R32 GTR

Mean and aggressive looking Evo. Lots of nice carbon bits but could've done with a good wash!

More pics coming up...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice and tidy MR-S. Cute little things eh...?

Lots of Evo's turning out. Extremes are always a bit special.

This matt black Rex is a bit special. Stripped out with fitted rollcage and racing style fuel tank. And the exhaust, you've never heard anything like it!

P

PhilV

that RX7 has really pants wheels! your S15 is looking good, also like the black evo with the bonnet up

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Thanks.

Yes I thought the wheels on the Rex were obviously too big and much too 'bling bling' for my liking. Rest of the car was pretty cool tho. Rear diffuser looks the biz.

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
nice pics :thumbs:

your cars looking good :cool:

The guys and girls who go along to the bubble are a friendly bunch of peeps.

maybe see you at next months :D

kimi x

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers Kimi :)

They did look like a friendly bunch and it was a shame I didn't have more time to do the introductions thing and chat about the cars etc.

Spent most of the time talking to my mate and taking photos. There was a chap who owns a black Evo (not the one in the pic) and he was saying it does about 600bhp! I must talk to him next time because he looked like Mr. Nurburgring - the shirt he was wearing, the decals on the car... seemed like a bit of a Ring regular to me.

You can't miss those cooling towers can you?? :D