What's new

making the bumper Yellow

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys my exhaust is making the bumper yellow colour this has happened fter fitting the cat is this ment to happen of am i over fueling or something I thinking of taking the cat off as i dont wanna be polishing the bumper every fooking day........
do any of u guys have this problem this ia aimed at u guys which have WHITE S15.....of course wont make much diff to those who have black or blue or red or gun metal ones.....as they are all darker in colour so u wouldnt notices it....
thoughts please should I take it off to keep it looking nice or should I leave it on and have the power??

S

S15R

thats why we dont like a white car :D :cool:

j/k

I think its the heat :D and how the exhaust is positioned

D

Derek

The exhaust tip may be too close to the bumper or off centre. or Facing up too much. Failing these you could always get the shiny metal sheet and put it around your bumper exhaust exit. :D (please d'ont do this tho)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I actually like this Nissan accessory and am trying to get hold of one. One supplier says they are discontinued, another says they are just out of stock...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
nar the tip is fine i think its the flumes from the exhaust so I have decided the De-cat is coming off....

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If it was overfuelling, the bumper would going black... The exhaust will be hotter with a decat than without due to the gases passing through the exhaust less hindered. With the cat in, the heat is all around the cat due to the restriction.

J

Justified

Nicely said:
I actually like this Nissan accessory and am trying to get hold of one. One supplier says they are discontinued, another says they are just out of stock...

hey!! ive been looking for that myself!!if you find it..please let me know...thanks!!