What's new

Praise for THS radiator, manifold, down pipe and elbow

P

pablo

as above;

i fitted all four items to my car now and i feel obliged to tell everyone just how impressed i am with the quality, finish and customer service e.g emails always replied to etc.

The exhaust parts are all highly polished (mani has now turned blue) high grade stainless steel (SUS304 grade. a magnet wont touch it). the manifold includes support brackets to help take the weight of the turbo and they are well ported inside etc... i believe nicely is running one aswell and has not had any problems so far.

the radiator is well crafted from aluminum and buffed to a nice finish, it offerers 30% better cooling, (cap included although i havnt used it) and i couldn't believe how thin the core of oem item was, this has to be three times as thick and 100 times better looking. i will be fitting a 'channiefactory' electric fan kit soon, but couldnt wait to do it all at once lol.

THS Performance is a UK based Company (http://www.thsperformance.co.uk/index.html)and they supply performance parts by mail order. i have received all my items within 48 hours, well packaged and they always come with stickers! and all the necessary bolts and gaskets.

THS have also placed items on ebay for me that havnt always been on their website, this is useful for feedback purposes and i have found that their ebay price sometimes is maybe a few ???'s less and you can try bidding and get lucky

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/THS-Parts

their prices: i would recommend getting in contact and mentioning the sxoc /or myself (i was so happy with the service i told them i wanted to put a review up on here) and seeing if any deals can be struck!

?100 elbow and down pipe. (you will need to modify / remove/ not use the braket on the downpipe as it s14 fitment, but no biggy even for a novice like me)

?120 manifold

?100 -?150 radiator (depends if on ebay on not, bids etc) youll have to email as its not on the website yet

i believe they stock further items aswell for s13,s14,s15 mitsibushi, subaru etc

disclaimer; i dont have any affiliation with the company

Reaction score
My elbow and downpipe arrived today from THS. Very prompt service and i coould not believe the quality :) Can't wait to get it fitted.

Where did you get you engine damper?

P

pablo

My elbow and downpipe arrived today from THS. Very prompt service and i coould not believe the quality :) Can't wait to get it fitted.

Where did you get you engine damper?
ebay mate lol from Australia....

looks very pink in the pics, but it quite deep with a bit of purple and pearlescent in the flesh. GF made me do it lol