What's new

S15 Rear Lights: Which one looks best?

S15 Rear Lights: Which one looks best?

• Total voters
L

lj~R

I got my eyes on this model. Very similar to Wisesquare.. Only the red are LED not indicator nor reverse. Is it same for wisesquare as well??
Got mine fitted not long ago lor,
looks mint ;)
I don't think they make LED indicator and reverse light.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They're made by the same people, just sold by different companies. And, yes, only the brake and side lights are LED (unless you fit LED bulbs ;) )

A

Ansch

I asked a local distributor here and there is a clear version and smoked version. Only aud$550!!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
They are a bit too smoked, if they were the same colour as the Nismo Smoked side repeaters i'd be more interested as i think they look good against the Pewter.

Reaction score
Hi,

Where are the best places in the UK to order aftermarket tail lights for the S15? I quite fancy either the Wisesquare ones or the ones that look like a Honda S2000 (4th ones in original poll)

Thanks

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You wont get any in the UK, best getting parts for the S15 from Japan, through the likes of Perfectrun etc, they are much cheaper than any UK, but can take longer to deliver, as its coming from Japan.

C

Cruiserdude

Sorry to bring this back up, but can someone tell me which taillights these are? They look like the Origins w/ a red color on the back, but I don't see any like that on their website. What are they and where do you get them?

Last edited: