What's new

Anyone looking for a 2.5 S15

T

TINT_DESIGN

What a load of balls...

Trust me - I know! Why??? Because that car is sitting in my showroom!!!!! Yes!!!! Even the pictures were taken right after the car has arrived... How did it happen? Little twat by name Yakz came in when I wasn't around, took some pictures and in his completely 'gone with a smoke' brain idea sprung... he thought he can make money... by selling our car... no consent, absolutly no knowledge about the car but he watched 2fast2furious 10 times!!!! what could be easier????? what a twat!!!!! As soon as i was told by some friends I've contacted Piston Heads (thank you guys for quick action) and they took the add off website. That twat even didn't use his name... used some Jason or whatever. he did the same on Gumtree so we managed to get him barred from future advertising with them. All i can say - I am sorry to all S15 enthusiasts. If anyone is interested in having look at this S15 you are more than welcome -it is a very nice example but never has been owned by Japan Motorsport or whatever... sorry guys.
Some pictures are available on our website: www.tintdesign.co.uk
I hope that clears the situation a little bit.

T

TINT_DESIGN

Oh yeah....and the most important. The car is advertised for ?11.750! just so you know.... what a plonker... ?16k???? That's what happens when you smoke instead of eating....

T

TINT_DESIGN

7th JULY - TINTS CAFE NIGHT

Just a little follow up - anyone fancy a look at the infamous - 'one of few ever made' s15? on 7th of July we are organizing Night Run... collective dyno run, pro advise from PowerEngineering, GarageD, PowerFlex, show cars from InPhase, there will be loads of cars, we are turning the main road into one way system so if anyone fancy showing off their skills - you're more than welcome. everything is going to be organized 100% pro - no monkey business. Food and drink available till very late from Tints Cafe. If you guys are interested i will post separate thread on forum.

T

TINT_DESIGN

more like one of 2.5...x1.000... we just got another one in - this one in white... just making sure "jason" is nowhere near with his camera and big splif... like the slick white above... looks really different with no spoiler. nice

Reaction score
Country
more like one of 2.5...x1.000... we just got another one in - this one in white... just making sure "jason" is nowhere near with his camera and big splif... like the slick white above... looks really different with no spoiler. nice
Hiya,

Please could you send me any info on the S15's you have for sale..specs, pics etc :thumbs:

Cheers

Jez