What's new

Was it you???

Reaction score
Yeah i will do, Currently the NW meet is moving around the NW, next on is down M61 towards manchester.
We had to pay these young lads a few £ to look after the car while it was parked near the ground.....had a hint if we did it will be ok.....:mad::mad: Even after you pay the car park people......
Ok look forward to your PM.
That was probably a wise move:D scrotes or not at least you know it may be safer..ha well as safe as it can be I suppose.

Reaction score
Was it you St.Annes road Blackpool last week not sure of the date tho sorry. Was a silver one with S15oc stickers in the window?
Dont think it was you Tony as you have sold yours aint ya?

T

TonyS15

Alright, sorry for the late reply. I dont own the car anymore and It was sold to a guy local to you. Dont know if he's on here yet.

Reaction score
Alright, sorry for the late reply. I dont own the car anymore and It was sold to a guy local to you. Dont know if he's on here yet.
Hey Tony was gutted when I found out you had sold it damn shame but at least someone has got a tasty car. I think he is on here now I think its S15kenpachi but not sure where he is from yet. Why did you get rid of the S15 mate?