What's new

new seats

P

pablo

was let down by the company that where making my seats, so i have canceled the order and gone for some holding monsters instead. will have to wait a lot longer now though!

i could have had them already if i ordered then when i first placed a seat order!

M

mitch

We do like those :nod: .Where are you ordering them from, if you don't mind me asking? I haven't ordered that much from overseas except off Ebay...

P

pablo

from nengun and its for a pair. i luckily managed to bag some subframes secound hand in the uk ?75 the pair

S

scarified

very nice, look like they'll hold you in when your going sideways :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They look great and are probably very supportive but, to me, they don't look right when they're fitted and they'd just piss me off.

P

pablo

They look great and are probably very supportive but, to me, they don't look right when they're fitted and they'd just piss me off.
piss you off? thats a bit strong, how would could a seat offend you much lol!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They look ungainly when fitted. I like to just get into the car and drive it, rather than having to climb in and out of the seats. That's what would piss me off. My opinion, of course :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
its cuz he is geting OLD lol:rotfl: like my mum she dont like geting in the S15 either :D .....i know nicely wants to kill me now :wave:

Reaction score
Country
Ah ive managed to find a technic to climb in and out of the seats haha when you get out you have to roll yourself out lol... using the sill as support.

another handy thing to have would be a removeable steering wheel.

P

pablo

im a flexible person, ive never had issues in getting my leg over, i also have a snap off wheel

Last edited:
M

mitch

LOL:D

I use the sill as I use buckets. Those seats you're getting are really nice mate. At the end of the day, people are going to have varying opinions, otherwise it'd be a very boring place.

S

S1Five

mind doing a before and after measurement of how much lower you are sitting to the roof? ^^

did you get the lower seat padding or the high one?

cheers! love the seat im looking to get these soon too!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I know - I'm older :p I prefer to get straight in and out of a car and still have a face left in the event of a frontal impact... These things become more important as you gain driving experience :D

P

pablo

channie you won ass of the year with face didnt you!

i dont have the lower cushion, according to nengun this isnt advised with the s15