What's new

new seats

P

pablo

quote from nengun;

Please note: The Bride Low Cushion type has clearance problems with the following vehicles. Silvia/180SX S13,S14, S15 R32,R33, R34 The Standard Type is better suited for these vehicles.

dont really know what it dosnt cear on, steering wheel, floorpan??, but thought i wouldnt chance it

P

pablo

on the blow out diagrams of the seats ive found it dosnt show the seat structure changing? just a thinner cushion... it must surely lower the seat base or something for it to be a problem? looks like it lowers the thighs not the bum anyway.... ive a smaller wheel and snap off now so shouldnt be a problem with clearance there

Reaction score
Country
the low cushion and stadard dont change the height of the seat or person its just a better support for your legs (thigh area).

there are two seat rails which will one is lower not sure which one. but i do have the lowest one. the base of the seat actually touches the floor when fully moved back.

also cushions are just velcoed on so that meants that lower cushion should be available seperately.

the standard cushion that i have supports the thighs prefectly, and lower the split thigh support would not be any use. and the help to support better pedal feel.

S

S1Five

i could see what u mean about the thigh support

currently with my stock steering wheel, im at a good reach to my steering but my legs are on a angle where my thighs/under the knee is not touchin the cushion and at times its quite tiring =(

why cant you be in melbourne australia ray i wanna try out the seat !! =)

Reaction score
That would explain why she keeps trying to ride me bare back!!!!!

Have you got a delivery date for them yet???

P

pablo

no delivery date yet...i emailed nengun but havnt had a reply yet. shes confessed to liking mammoth more than you now so there