What's new

need some help

Reaction score
some swine tried to pry open my window last night, didnt catch him but the alarm did its job atleast. the problem is the strip on the drivers side on the top of the window is damaged. Can i get a replacement?

its the part in red but the drivers side, can anyone help??

Reaction score
Country
perfectrun.com.au.. drop them an email, thats where i got mine and a couple of guys in the forum too.

P

Paddy mack

try euro auto salvage in tyrone they should have what you want.
04886736650 is the number of the fella in the yard. the office number is almost never answered

Reaction score
Country
just re-read the post so i take it you dont have the deflector.... you could put the deflector on to cover it...
but yeah the strip i easy to replace just screwed on. a matter of taking rubber seals off to access the screws.

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks for the info lads, ill email perfect run first and if they cant help me then euro salvage thanks again

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Not sure which bit you're after...

Part Number:76871-85F00-
Description:RETAINER-WEATHERSTRIP,LH

or

Part Number:76861-85F00-
Description:WEATHERSTRIP-BODY SIDE,LH
Prod.M/Y:9901-9904

Part Number:76861-85F10-
Description:WEATHERSTRIP-BODY SIDE,LH
Prod.M/Y:9904-

Reaction score
lol thats not mine topper just needed it for the example mate, i love my volks :p. @ nicely its the hard black strip that starts at the pillar and ends at the base of the mirror but on the drivers side, have you got a part number for it?

J

Jono

Sod the damaged strip... we should start a man hunt for the pikey scroat that caused the damage whilst trying to rob you :mad:

Sorry... not productive I realise but can't these people just break into Fords or something? instead of rare imports; seen too many vandalism reports on here recently. Nobbers :no:

Reaction score
lol mate i thats the way i feel! the scum will get what they deserve one way or another karma or crash :D. I had a look through the manual and its the RH Drip molding is what its called