S15 coming my way!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've finally got the ball rolling...

After much though and some good advice from Nicely, I decided to kick my arse in gear and make some phone calls to Torque GT. I was initially going down the route of getting Torque to import a vehicle for me but then I kept looking at this blue beauty that they've already got in for stock.

After a bit of discussion with Mike (top fella :thumbs:) about the finer details of the car, I've decided to go with the one they've got in.

Here she is:

http://www.torque-imports.co.uk/cardetails.php?c=52

I wasn't sure about the car only having the Aero skirts and rear spats but again, after a bit of a chat with Mike, he is going to sort out a Trust lip for the front bumper - sorry Kimi but there aren't many to choose from and I do like the Trust one best :eek:

I also have to apologise to Nicely - it's blue and I love it :D :D

Anyway, wish me luck as I've already put down a deposit and will view the car next Thursday. If all goes to plan, I should get the car back home by the end of the month.

Can't wait to hear that Kakimoto exhaust :D

James

Last edited:
P

Paddy mack

not too sure about the wheels but the car looks mint and in the best colour. best of luck with it man

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers mate - AVS Model 5's are a bit common and they wouldn't be my first choice...

However, in bronze it's a totally different matter :smitten:

P

PhilV

looks nice I think I think those wheels look alright on that car, sush think it was had them in white on his car, didn't like them like that but think they look ok here!

the spoiler-less look is growing on me fast, may have to have a good with my car one day lol...

good luck!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Congratulation mate :thumbs:

Those wheels do seem popular over the water, in the bronze i like :nod:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Thanks for all the messages of support :clap:

I did a 6 hour (400 mile) round trip today to view and test drive the car. All I can say is BIG GRIN :D :D :D :D :D :D

The condition of the car is mint and hats of to Mike, Tristan and Jamie at Torque GT who made me feel comfortable and confident that they are supplying a real gem.

I am more than happy with the final deal. Extra goodies to be fitted/completed before I collect will be a Cat 1 alarm, HKS turbo timer, Trust front lip, integration of the rear fog light and undersealing.

I can't say enough thanks to Nicely for pointing me in the right direction. I owe you quite a few beers... :)

Just a small matter of waiting until Saturday next week before I can bring it home. It's gonna be a really, really long week... :wack:

James