What's new

Wind screen

Reaction score
Country
I am in desperate need of a front windscreen I don’t care how much it is but I need a windscreen. Insurance body shop smashed mine and I am running out of options and hope now. if anyone can help that would be great !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
I am in desperate need of a front windscreen I don’t care how much it is but I need a windscreen. Insurance body shop smashed mine and I am running out of options and hope now. if anyone can help that would be great !!

2 options which i know of:
- DBM Engineering (Holland)
- JDM Garage (UK)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
2 options which i know of:
- DBM Engineering (Holland)
- JDM Garage (UK)

I’ve tried JDM garage they only have the owners but he would like a screen once I find one but my insurance won’t allow that I doubt !!

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
I’ve tried JDM garage they only have the owners but he would like a screen once I find one but my insurance won’t allow that I doubt !!

Maybe Chris from Big Bear Customs can sort you out then?
Try DBM Engineering in Holland anyway bro, call them (Jeroen) tomorrow, he sorted me out, i had the same problem.

Reaction score
Country
Maybe Chris from Big Bear Customs can sort you out then?
Try DBM Engineering in Holland anyway bro, call them (Jeroen) tomorrow, he sorted me out, i had the same problem.

I’ve been speaking with Chris and no luck , I’ll try them but it’s also down to how fast I can get it as deadline is next week

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
I’ve been speaking with Chris and no luck , I’ll try them but it’s also down to how fast I can get it as deadline is next week

Best of luck bro, hope someone can sort you out in this short notice

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Garage D usually have them :) I nearly used them, then insurance paid for one to be shipped in from Nissan Japan.

Reaction score
Country
Garage D usually have them :) I nearly used them, then insurance paid for one to be shipped in from Nissan Japan.
Tired garage D they won’t have one till December and gone ! How long did it take to get from Nissan japan ? As that’s my last option

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Tired garage D they won’t have one till December and gone ! How long did it take to get from Nissan japan ? As that’s my last option

About 4 weeks from memory and about £800...

Reaction score
I put my insurance in contact with garage-d and they purchased it through them when my s15 required one, after a bit of messing around. They messed up and got a s14 (i assume) one the first time, even though i warned them that if they got the windscreen from this country and it wasn't from garage-d that i was 90% certain it wasn't the right screen, after they wasted two weeks and and day coming to fit the wrong screen they finally listened to me.

Last edited: