What's new

Best bodykit

Reaction score
I am loooking for a new front bumper for my car, but strugglin to make decision. What you guys think is the best looking kit out there? Post pics if possible

Dont say the Aero though...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I personally like the Aero, but I can understand some people not, especially as more seem to be appearing.

Although there are a number of kits I like the look of, the huge thing that puts me off is the FRP bit. I don't know a single person who has had an FRP kit by choice who hasn't regretted it and wished they'd got ABS.

I quite like the Wisesports kit :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Thats the 1st time i've seen the front of that car, seen loads of pictures of the rear.

Reaction score
Country
Msport would have to be the hottest front bar for an s15.

But having said that, I like the subtle styling of vertex. mmmm

Reaction score
I personally like the Aero, but I can understand some people not, especially as more seem to be appearing.

Although there are a number of kits I like the look of, the huge thing that puts me off is the FRP bit. I don't know a single person who has had an FRP kit by choice who hasn't regretted it and wished they'd got ABS.

I quite like the Wisesports kit :)
That's why i like the Ings+1 kit as its a hybrid FRP/Polycarbonate mix. Strong and flexible. And it's subtle and not "in yer face".

M

myriad

I agree, ings does look good. But that wide body in black would look pretty sick. Trials body kit also looks alright good, but if you are going for subtleties, its kind of '*BAM* I'm different'.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys..... Is hard decsion I really like the Vertex wide arch kit....but still undecided

I do like the Aero kit I think is very nice dont get me wrong. But like Nicely said its getting too popular, and too expensive to buy separately.

Hence I want somthing different...