What's new

Can't take the pain anymore!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Well, you guys (and gals) have done it...

After a long hard think along with some revision of finances, I've decided to scrap waiting a year for the S15 and get it this summer :D :D

I only discovered this forum last weekend but it's just turned my brain into thinking about the S15 all the time - I really feel like I'm going mad cos I don't own one at the minute :annoyed:

Anyway - one daft question:

Has anyone managed to fit forward facing child seats in the rear without problems??

:rotfl:

A

Autech_NZ

I havent tried it myself but i have seen a genuine nissan child seat in a silvia catalogue somewhere before

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Bwahahahahaha. You're on the slippery slope now! Next comes the modding... :D

No idea about the kiddy seat, I'm afraid.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
answer is yes it will fit much better with standard seats its a bit more tight with bucket seats like mine but i have had child seat in the bak of mine its ok untill the kid starts kicking ur chair lol

J

Jono

Hey InitialD - that is exactly how I felt when I first saw my S15 in the flesh... it wasn't a case of do I want it? but how can I get the dosh! Which took all of about 48hrs to arrange :D

However mine is now up for sale if you're interested :shameless plug: a harsh warning to anyone out there who trys to live beyond their means! :(

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey Sushiming - thanks for the confirmation. That was the only thing I was kinda worried about. My little 'un can kick all he likes as long as he isn't wearing shoes that'll mark the back of the seat :D :D

Jono - not quite ready to start looking but I'll certainly keep my eye on yours if it's still for sale later in the year :thumbs:

Nicely - wot's happened to the geezer from the 'Fast Show'? I've read so many of your posts that I started to think your avatar was a real life image of yourself :rotfl:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Nicely - wot's happened to the geezer from the 'Fast Show'? I've read so many of your posts that I started to think your avatar was a real life image of yourself :rotfl:
Now, you see, that's how people form the wrong image of someone. I do, in fact, look nothing like Swiss Toni :no: As I'm sure anyone who has met me will confirm... :nod: I thought I needed a change, so went for Greg Proops, who I also look nothing like... :whistle:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello Initial D :wave:

If you were to throw Greg Proops and Swiss Toni together, they then got struck by lightening as someone threw some V-Power at them, what would arise from cloud of smoke would be Nicely :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hello Initial D :wave:

If you were to throw Greg Proops and Swiss Toni together, they then got struck by lightening as someone threw some V-Power at them, what would arise from cloud of smoke would be Nicely :D
You guys are crazeeee...!! :D :D

BTW - thought I saw something about S15OC having a stand at the annual UK D1 Silverstone?

I'm seriously thinking about attending the event in June and would really like to meet you all in person and of course, have a good look at at the cars as well.

J

Jono

No D1 at Silverstone this year according to the last thread on that subject. :cry:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Its all EDC now, and i dont know if they will be at Silverstone this year. But yes, we were there in force last year :wave: