What's new

Front bumper with stock sides??

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys Ive been really thinking about what I wanna get as in front bumper wise
have been thinking the optional aero bumper and from a GP sports one aswell...
but do u guy think it would work if i changed the front for a gp sports one and keep the stock skirts wouold it look right or not??
and made the rear aswell so stock skirts with after market front and rear??
comments please....help me decide

S

S15R

GP sports front bumper and factory skirts = looks aiight :D

GP sports front bumper you will need to cut the reinforcement bar just alittle;)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Will the bumper not be alot lower than the stock skirts also??

Not saying that would be bad as i havent seen it :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Not necessarily. Look at my sig photo. See how the standard bumper drops down at the wheel arch and is higher at the front. The front can drop quite a way to be in line.

M

Meddy

KC at Rc Developments has the Gp sports front bumper on his car with OEM skirts and rear garnish and it looks absolutely lovely on the white car! Go for it mate. :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy said:
KC at Rc Developments has the Gp sports front bumper on his car with OEM skirts and rear garnish and it looks absolutely lovely on the white car! Go for it mate. :thumbs:
Pics please :D

M

Meddy

Topper said:
I went onto Rc Developments site to have a look but no pics.
Nope its just his personal car nothing to do with the business. Its a nice example though 390 bhp :eek: . Gp Sports front bumper. Carbon rear diffuser. He's left RC's now and is currently in Japan for a few months. When he gets back I'll pop over and get some pics. :nod:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy said:
Topper said:
Nope its just his personal car nothing to do with the business. Its a nice example though 390 bhp :eek: . Gp Sports front bumper. Carbon rear diffuser. He's left RC's now and is currently in Japan for a few months. When he gets back I'll pop over and get some pics. :nod:
You know if he's running stock gearbox?

K

kazamas15

sushiming said:
Changed the front for a gp sports one and keep the stock skirts wouold it look right or not??
and made the rear aswell so stock skirts with after market front and rear??
comments please....help me decide
I am thinking about changing the front bumper to GP sports also <--- well after FMIC upgrade.... I think its probably the best looking aftermarket front bumper that will match the stock sideskirt ~ :p

Not sure about the rear with gp sports kit, because it is actually thicker and longer than the stock kit. ;)

M

Meddy

Yakozan said:
Meddy said:
Topper said:
You know if he's running stock gearbox?
Yep he is. :nod:

K

kenji

On one of the S15 GP Sports kits you can get just rear pods instead of a full rear bumper, which just attach to the factory rear bumper, and look almost the same as the factory rear pods.