What's new

Japfest ! What is the plan for it all

Reaction score
Country
So I’ve just booked my hotel for Japfest this year for the people who are going what is the plan as I’ve never taken my car to Silverstone or obviously with this owners group so is there a plan on if we’re meeting all up before at somewhere etc etc ?

I need a bit of help booking it tickets for the show as I went to book them the other night but cannot find where you select if your with a group or not ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
On the main Japfest website, select Japfest Silverstone. Then from the drop down menu at the top of the page you’ll find a sub-category for Tickets. Under there you’ll find Club Tickets.

Clicking that will take you to this page:

You’ll find S15 Owners Club in the list of clubs. The password you need to enter is 111.199 and from then on it’s just general ticket booking stuff like name, address etc.

Alternatively there’s a link in Keifer’s post at the start of the full Japfest 2018 thread which will take you right to the club booking page.

As for the meeting before bit, I’m not sure. I think some of the people who are coming from similar places convoy together but otherwise just come straight into the show in the morning.

Don’t do what I did last year and turn up too late... it gets super busy and parking gets tight. I made myself look clever that way.... If you’re part of a club you can enter from 7am.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Ok thanks ! What time is best to get there for ? :)

Reaction score
Country
I’m driving up from the south west and staying around the Brackley area for the night if anyone is around there

Reaction score
Country
I personally am going to try to get there for 8am. Last year I got there somewhere between 9 and 10am and regretted it.

Reaction score
Country
Do I need to add a club vehicle pass ? Maybe I’m being stupid but wanted to make sure

Reaction score
Country
I’m pretty sure, yeah. I think it comes in the form of a thing you print off with your ticket which you hang from your rear view mirror.