What's new

Double din plastic piece

Reaction score
Country
Hey all,

Just wondering where I can get the small plastic piece that covers the gap between the double din head unit and the climate control? Cant seem to find it anywhere.

Reaction score
Country
Hey all,

Just wondering where I can get the small plastic piece that covers the gap between the double din head unit and the climate control? Cant seem to find it anywhere.
I did something similar wondered if this was what you are meaning ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Hey dude not sure my double din had one with it on a side note is it worth getting like a blanking panel and dremel it? Again though not really helpful but no idea where to get a blanking panel from

Reaction score
Country
Hey all,

If you want I have found another piece I made which I can send you if your interested ?

Reaction score
Country
If you want I have found another piece I made which I can send you if your interested ?

Hey Bish, sorry for the late reply yeah id definitely have that off you how much you after?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hey Bish, sorry for the late reply yeah id definitely have that off you how much you after?
If you can roughly measure it then I will send it out to you ! But like £10 ? Just send me the measurements of the depth and width you need and I can make one for you